14-storey A-class office building
at the artery of Tallinn
Delta Plaza office building with outstanding architecture catches eye at Pärnu road, at the intersection of main roads of Tallinn. Representative 14-storey building offers marvellous views to different directions: Järve pine forest and Lake Ülemiste, sea and Tallinn city centre and old town. Companies located here have functional office premises with good technical solutions, together with comfortable parking possibilities for their employees and visitors.
From 2022, the office building has the BREEAM IN-USE certificate. The international quality mark confirms the building owner's contribution to a better indoor climate and working environment. Delta Plaza is the second completed building in Estonia that received the certificate at the high Excellent level.
- Pärnu mnt 141, Tallinn
- Number of floors
- Rental space
- 11,900 m²
- Parking spaces
- 350 parking spaces in a parking house + 70 spaces outside the building and on 1st floor of parking house for visitors
Convenience for successful business
- Great views to Tallinn
- Optimal interior climate is ensured by ventilation equipped with cooling and humidification, cooling regulated by rooms
- Energy efficient gas heating
- Convenient parking for employees and visitors, free parking for 3 hours
- Contemporary surveillance and identification systems, 24/7 access for tenants
- 3 quick elevators
- Large parking house together with car hand wash service
- Safe bicycle parking together with dressing and shower rooms
- Electrical cars charging
- Bistro on the 1st floor
- Recreation possibilities in Järve forest`s health track located next to the building and summer terrace located on the roof of the parking house
- See photosClose
On the first floor of the office building there’s a Delta Café & Bistro offering both breakfast and lunch. The daily menu consists of home-made and tasty dishes, where the chefs have taken into account healthy and balanced food. If you wish, Delta Café & Bistro can provide catering services in your office and it is also possible to organize events at the bistro. More information: www.deltacafe.ee.
Main tenants are PZU Kindlustus, Novartis, SK ID Solutions, Eventus Ehitus, EcoPro, United Partners, Inseneribüroo Telora, Boehringer Ingelheim, Tuokko and Vesiir.
- 280,0 m² premises on the 13th floor of the building, with view on lake Ülemiste and Järve forest Take a closer look
- 153,0 m² premises on the 3rd floor of the building, with Järve forest view Take a closer look
- 98 m² premises on the 11th floor of the building, with view on Tammsaare Rd Take a closer look
- 177,0 m² premises on the 13th floor of the building, with old town`s view Take a closer look
Delta Plaza is located in the artery of Tallinn, alongside one of Tallinn’s main road – Pärnu road. The location is characterised by good infrastructure and connection with all main districts of Tallinn, by car, bicycle and public transport. The nearest bus stop is located 100 m, train station 300 m and tram stop 600 m from the building. Tallinn airport is in 4 km and port 5 km distance. There are gas stations, cafes, grocery stores in the neighbourhood and a health track in Järve forest just next to the building.
For Delta Plaza tenants there are 350 parking spaces in a parking house with a bar and 4 floors on the ground and 2 under ground. For visitors there are 70 spaces on the first floor of the parking house and also beside and in front of the building. For free parking for up to three hours, we kindly ask guests to register the parking in the parking machine, located in the lift hall on the first floor. If needed, the cars can also be parked in the parking lot besides the Merko head office.
Pärnu mnt 141, 13417 Tallinn / Tel: +372 5680 5404 / E-mail: email@example.com